Our Top of the Range Double Electric Pumps are the Creation Consumer Grade and Creation Hospital Grade Pump.
These pumps are identical, except that the Consumer Grade Pump has a pumping schedule of 1000 hours before we recommend a service, and the Hospital Grade Pump has a pumping schedule of 3000 hours. If you are looking to breastfeeding and / or pump exclusively for longer than a year, the Hospital Grade option is your best bet.
Both are supported by local Clinical Engineers and parts.
What pumps this pump in a league of its own?
- 3D Technology-soft silicone flange to imitate baby’s natural sucking
- 2 Phase Expression : Stimulation & Expression
- Closed system with anti-backflow
- Night feature (night light)
- Interval alarm for expression reminder
- Clear illuminated screen display real-time status with touch panel
- 12 adjustable suction levels and 5 adjustable speed levels
- 2 Ways Power supply : by AC adapter or built-in 2000mAH rechargeable li-ion battery
- 3D breastshield in our retail standard package in is 24mm (model 107).
- Horigen Creation can be used as a single or double breast pump.
- Silicone 109PP flange and tunnel pumpset for 3D pumping.
- 2 phase expression.
- 8 vacuum settings for stimulation mode.
- 12 vacuum settings and 5 velocity speed settings for personalized pumping mode.
- Touchscreen with digital display, memory and timer/clock function.
- Rechargeable battery or AC adapter.
- Extra 2 bottle adapters for small or wide neck bottle use.
The Consumer Grade Pump Set has a 1000 hour pumping schedule before we will start recommending a service. The Hospital Grade Option has a 3000 hour pumping schedule.
Each pump comes with a 1 Year Warrantee and we have Horigen-trained Clinical Engineers in SA who will be able to repair and service the pumps.